Wednesday, July 29, 2009

.everday's a brand new song.

Just got home..

Mom wanted to go to the mall. I must concede, I've been such a pain in the ass ,this past few days. So i agreed to come with her and spend some bonding time together. Besides, I did wanna go around and splurge on something. A bit spendthrift. The disease is incurable..

Am still feeling a bit worn out and wasted. Like I was whacked or something. But I still muddled through, somehow. It's just that, there are days when I feel so empty. so bare. For some unknown reason. Although, I was known for being the girl who could be jaunty despite teething troubles..

AFFECTION.yes. a heart burning with intense passion. love was NEVER an issue for me. I mean, I've never took it seriously. I was always at peace..like i was contented being single and independent. Since I was always focused on doing stupid things which SEEMED to give me a momentary feeling of euphoria. So I always shrugged off the possibilities of love. But never in my life did i imagine, that it could also cause you to experience cold ,deserted days.

A guy in school has been constantly flirting me.I've always declined his stupid invitations of courtship,since, I wasn't interested in him either. He was actually gettin' a bit annoying,but iI did my best to *at least be friendly.But there was a time when he told me, ''paayw ayw pa,paikutin kita jan e.haha."'. nkkbstos.


SILLY,silly boy. baka ikaw pa PAIKUTIN ko. *evil laughter..
.just stop it.

Besides, I've been crushing on somebody else . Nobody knows who he is,but me. His name is of no importance either. From what I have heard, he is detested by some in school. I can't blame them. Maybe that's just how they perceived him to be. But from what I've seen so far,he's a nice guy. Although,he could be quite annoying at times, he is NICE. He is my friend,anyway. Were in good terms. Anyway, everybody has their own opinions and outlooks. Everybody's made to be unique...

Variety's the very spice of life ,that gives it all its flavour.

I'm feelin quite better now. I think i've loosened up a bit.Oh by the way, my parents didn't allow me to go to the "ip practice" thingy..I'm sorry guys. It ain't my fault to have strict parents like em'.I'm a bit frustrated as well.I just hope u guys, would understand.. My sincerest apologies..
I anticipate that tomorrow's gonna be an exciting day. Everday is a brand new song..

p.s HAPPY BDAY ARSELYN.. : )
*nytnyt.
..signing out..

0 comments: