Tuesday, July 28, 2009

.baffled.

It's gettin late. I can hear em' dogs barking their lungs out. I've really got nothin' to say,but since i'm bored out of my wits, I'll just try to jot down my thoughts..

Vacation huh?ten days.right. i wouldn't really "call" it a vacation,since i'm stuck with a bunch of assignments . lazybum?yeah ryt. matagal na. At least i'm finished with english,cve,comp and social studies. Still, its a long way too go.. I'm sluggish , drowsy and heavy -eyed. Boy, am i wasted. I've got a lot of things runnin' in and out of my head. I can't help but to contemplate..


Tomorrow's wednesday huh?. 29. best wishes to my dear friend arselyn. Happy birthday buddy. Hope u get a chance to read this. : /

I just can't seem to put my perplexity into words. The big bad world has tormented me again. But still, i'm at peace. At least i can still manage to put on that dumb smile on my face.

damn it. i keep pressin the "tab" button. Thinkin' it would indent the first word of my sentence..

i'm out.
speechless.
again.

..gotta go..
*nytnyt

0 comments: