Wednesday, September 30, 2009

. just a recap :) .

SO , I haven't made an entry on my blog for quite a while so here's a bare recap of what I've been doing for the past few weeks.

well.first of all,don't even ask about the damn fieldtrip. yeah,i had fun but t'was muddy, grimy ,mucky,dirty, slimy ..you name it! thing is, I wasn't really ready and geared up for the activities that they had ahead of us. ANYWAY,at least my patience was put to the test. PLUS I had a blast,thanks to my madcap or rather reckless attitude. :))

next.HS WEEK.INTRAMS.we did a lot of stuff during these weeks. an assortment of motions AND commotions. ahh. some were amusing while others were simply dreary and mind-numbing.

after that,we had our..2nd monthly test??WOOH'.am having a hard time dredging up.
nevertheless,the exams went well.I HOPE. it was tolerable nmn. :))

NOW.a typhoon has just hit the country. As expected,it did a lot of damage .There were those who were big-hearted and charitable enough to help those in need.

how about me?no worries. I've done my share.:))

sooo..NO CLASSES for like a week. wii'. i'ma have lotsa fun.coz' that would simply mean,hours and hours of netsurfin and mallin'.anyway, I've been carefully contemplating these past few days bout' something my mom told me. sheesh. she says my ideas are always questionable and open to doubt. the weight of the problem's getting heavier and its grip is getting tighter. slowly, I know,I will concede her decisions and disregard mine..

But I won't.

.I will be conquered BUT I will not capitulate..


Oh well.am' currently listening to: LOL smiley face by trey songz. :))


yep.its a nice song.


*i'm out.:))

0 comments: