Saturday, March 20, 2010

JUNIOR YEAR'S over and done with :/


''prang kelan lng..''


True enough. I could still reminisce my first day in third year, I was somewhat overwhelmed by my emotions. A bit apprehensive and jittery but still determined to prevail the difficulties of going back to csa. yes . the typical ERICKA. 

Junior year was indeed a joyride. This is my best year so far. I've a made bunch of friends with an assortment of dispositions. This year, I knew who I was supposed to be(parang lyrics lang ng ''fifteen''' ah? :)). I mean, I've never really tried being someone else,but at least now, I've become more decisive than ever, who prefers to be independent rather than being a sheep in society who follows everyone else's lead. :) Credits to my friends, who despite incessant dilemmas, taught me a lot of things. Ang mga sumusunod ay ilan sa mga mahahalagang babae na nakapagpasaya sa 3rd yr ko. :)))) :




DENISE DAANTOS. 
She ALWAYS,and when I say always,damn right i mean ''ALWAYS'', gets me into trouble. :)) Despite that,we remained good friends,perhaps,the BEST OF FRIENDS since we had something in common: we loved trouble :)).   Though others might misunderstand her for her actions, we understood her perfectly. A lass with such boldness,yan si den. I'll miss her for sure. :(


ALYZA TUPAZ.
BIG bright eyes. HUGE smile. No wonder ''he'' loves her so much *wink. She's probably one of my bubbliest pals. trio kami nila den. Kahit anong ikwento mo,kht gano ka-corny tatawa yan for sure,that's why I like keeping her around. I'll miss her laughter. :(




CAMILLE ALON-ALON.
I didn't like her at first. reaaally. pero nung nagkasama kami sa raptors,let's just say, I thought wrong. She was a lot of fun,pretty much like den,she's game for just about anything. Ang tinis tinis ng boses,at grabe makatawa. I just adore her. :) I've opened up a lot of things to her, most likely because we share the same type of problems. imy cam. :(



JENNINE BOADO.
yeah. she hates it when her name is mispronounced, funny thing is, it happens aaaall the time. :)) timid and reserved,that's the typical jen. Buddy buddy ko yan pag training,kasi lagi kami nauunahan sa pila :)))). We've shared a thousand stories together,she always had the time to listen to what I've got to say. Just like the others,I miss her.


MEI LI CAMPOSAGRADO
Mei , Li, Mei -mei, Mei-Libag,camposarado, ke ano pang itawag nila jan,eh wla na akong pakialam ,I just admire her for her ability to be so hyperactive.   Daming kalokohan nito,minsan didikitan ka sa likod at GOD KNOWS,kng ano anong pinaggagagawa nito? haha. Certified ''G'' force. :)) ''Who wanna get f* up?" imy mei. :)


JANN BALON
One of the best seatmates I have ever had this school year. :)) I wonder why she's so damn nice and friendly?Very sociable AND approachable  ;).She always finds time for her friends and she sees to it that she finishes all schoolworks on time - responsable. Keep it up. :) I'll surely miss her company :)

 
SHEENA CABALE
Smart girl and remarkably humble. That's what I like most about sheena. You can tell her almost anything - horror,comedy,drama.:))) Definitely a good listener. IMY! 


VIANCA CASTILLO
Just like cam, I detested her during the first few weeks of school. But it turned out,that my first impressions about her weren't true. bait pla nian :) Agressive,tough and defiant - yep yep yan si vianca.Wag kang loloko loko at nakamamatay na sigaw ang aabutin mo. Just kiddin' :) imy vianx :)


CHRISTELLE RESURRECCION
*whew, I finally got her surname right. She's pretty much like sheena,only difference is,she can get a bit wild at times. lalo na nung reco,remember? :)) Surprisingly sweet and charming. Stay humble. imy :)


G-FORCE.
why g-force? long story. But anyway,I love these girls. Define wild, and we'll exceed the definition. :)) We've had good times and bad times together. DEN,ALY,VIANCA,MEI,JANN,SHEENA,STEL,i'll miss you guys. :)


TOO BAD. they probably won't even get a chance to read this,unless I post a link in may facebook account. :)) Who cares? I still love em'. :)

III -  ST. BONIFACE. woah. my dearest section. We were a hodgepodge of personalities, but we still managed to make the most out of our differences. And I think,that's what makes our section distinctive. no, make that ''SPECIAL''. The guys, also seem to make the teachers nuts,but what the hell?, they also gave vigor to the class and they certainly also made me roll in the aisles. :)) Thanks to our beloved president Arselyn Palad and our adviser Sr. Yappy :) salamat sa pasensya niyo sa amin. :)  i'll miss you dudes . ily 




sooooo. moments worth recollecting for a.y 2009-2010? well, you've got the muddy fieldtrip, a time for soul-searching during our recollection, our ''frenzied'' prom :)), and hmm? what else. I guess every single day of junior year is worth recollecting. Yes, there were a lot or ordeals and setbacks, but seeee, we've endured every bit of it. Like what I used to say at the end of every school year, '' I will subsist another school year with ease'', indeed I have, and damn right I'm proud of it. I may not acquired what I wanted BUT I DEFINITELY GOT WHAT I NEEDED. :)

goodbye junior year. :) 














''To make room for the next ''good thing'', one door closes as another opens. :)''


THANK GOD FOR EVEYTHING. there are a GAZILLION reasons to be happy.

-ica here,signin' out. :)


p.s 
I'm thinking about migrating to tumblr. ,Lj,or
wordpress. Should I or shouldn't I? any ideas? 
feel free to post your comments. They will 
be highly appreciated :) 

0 comments: