Saturday, November 28, 2009

.bored to tears.

I haven't used my pc for like a week, and dud, that was one HELL of a week.

so. it's 1:25 a.m . I wanna go to bed and get some rest, but my mind tells me not to.


"wag muna. mmya nalang. *okay..?"

I've got no idea of what the hell I'm supposed to do right now.

I'M BORED TO TEARS.

Lemme just tell you, what I've been doing for the past few weeks, or should I say months?

Well, to kick it off, last month we had our recollection. Unbelievable as it seems, but I haven't gone to one of those before, since I studied abroad for like 4 years. So as expected, I was so hot and bothered, wondering what kind of stuff they'd actually do during a "recollection". On the day of the trip, my classmates seemed like untamed animals, since we were all enthusiastic to go to tagaytay. I actually got a bit dizzy while we were on the bus. It kept changing direction which indeed made my brain wiggle as well.

That night, we practically just talked for like an hour or something. But we didn't just talk, each of us actually exposed our deepest and darkest secrets. Secrets which actually bared our soul. I didn't expect it to be that intense. I got so engrossed by their stories and I didn't expect to see myself and my classmates crying. I even thought I heard one of my friends wailing. My God...

The next day, we actually got the chance to watch a short film about abortion. It wasn't nasty, I bet it was even informative. I really loathed those people who thought the film was corny. SHEESH. I just hate em'.. After that, we finally read our so called "reco-letters". I didn't got a dozen of those but I really cherished em',since most of the letters basically touched me. Which ONLY happens,every one hundred years. YEAH. that's why I think this experience is worth remembering. I believe that the recollection was a success, because I was able to learn a lot of things. A reality of which I kept denying to myself for the past 14 years of my life.I will always remember one thing, especially when I'm down in the dumps and rejected, something that kuya Noel has told us

''..always remember that Jesus is with you even through your darkest hours and He has ALWAYS LOVED YOU.."

I will definitely never forget that. : )
***



***
And so,enough with the drama. AFTER our recollection, we were back with our interminable and seemingly endless school work. Monthly exams are over as well. *WHEW and just last,last week, we were asked to group ourselves and create a short film using our mobiles, and that film will actually serve as our monthly exams. Turns out that our film, unexpectedly won the mobile film making contest thingy. oh wow. should I act surprised or what? My groupmates felt the same way as well. Oh well, at least we won and that's the gist of it.

TODAY, mom and I went to the mall and watched 2012. It's a great film , with the mind-blowing-effects going on, its definitely a must see film . :) TOMORROW, I'm gonna be making my project in cve. Oh I hope I don't mess up this time.

usigii'. I must say, this is ONE LONG blog and I think I've had enough :)

nytnyt. I'ma watch somethin' on youtube. :)


*ica here, signing off.

0 comments: